Diagnostics
project-based, 4–6 weeksI analyse your economics: where capital is tied up, what limits growth, which numbers conflict.
Fashion advisory and proprietary IT products
Strategy, economics and transformation for fashion businesses. I put a price on every decision before it becomes a purchase order, surplus stock and frozen capital — and I see the work through to a result.
I work where strategy, commerce, product and data converge on a single number: from market and collection to stock and cash. Alongside advisory, I build my own IT products.
Right now
The outcome is a decision taken and a tool that works in your company, not a report left unread.
Four formats. Duration, scope and outcome are fixed in advance.
I analyse your economics: where capital is tied up, what limits growth, which numbers conflict.
I help you take buying, assortment, channel and capital decisions before they are made, not after.
When the business loses control, I take over priorities, cross-functional coordination and the difficult negotiations.
I design the full chain, from data sources to the dashboard your decisions rely on.
My own IT products: I design, build and launch them — in fashion and beyond.
Brand, retailer and buyer work in one system, from tech pack and showroom to order and actual margin. The commercial core and production module are built; I am preparing a pilot.
Preparing for a pilotA company messenger: conversations, tasks, calls with consented recording, a calendar, a wiki, an org structure and roles. Working prototype; a pilot is next.
Working prototypeRenovation management in one app: norm-based estimates, stages with acceptance, payments for accepted stages, chats, purchasing and documents. The MVP is built; a closed test is next.
MVP, preparing a closed testI have taken Syntha, ChatX, Renova and MFW+BFS from idea to working software, and can do the same for you. Choose a format or take the 15-second test.
You have a hypothesis, but no product or team yet. I shape the concept, test it against the numbers and build a working MVP.
Which off-the-shelf product fits your business? I establish that, then embed it in your processes — with no build from scratch unless one is needed.
Your product or process exists but cannot keep up with the business. I rebuild its architecture and digital set-up around how the company really works.
I take on the whole product: concept, design, development, testing, launch and handover. One person is accountable, from first hypothesis to users.
Five products, each at its own stage: what is built, what comes next and whom I am looking for. I quote no figure I do not have.
The operating platform for a fashion brand
Looking forSeeking brands and retailers for a pilot, and a go-to-market partner.
A workplace messenger: conversations, tasks, calls and a calendar in one workspace
Looking forCompanies ready to move part of their work into ChatX, and an implementation partner.
Renovation under control
Looking forContractors, crews and clients ready to run a real project in the app.
Moscow Fashion Week and the BRICS+ Fashion Summit on one platform: two events, one audience, one account
“SOSTOYANIE” — a health and beauty community and annual conference: one route for the whole year
Ways to take partI will consider several formats: equity investment, sponsorship, acquisition of the business or a stake, marketing partnerships and integration with other products. I will discuss terms after the pilot, against agreed metrics and a defined scope.
Short notes on why I build, whom it serves and what is changing across the projects.
All posts on Telegram →Syntha now runs deals across multiple legal entities. In fashion wholesale, a brand, a distributor and a production partner almost never operate through one legal entity, especially when foreign counterparties are in the chain. What changed: Syntha has a legal-entity registry. You can set up Russian and foreign details and run a deal under the right entity, instead of one shared company profile. What it gives you: • A brand with several legal entities runs deals under each of them. • A partner in another jurisdiction works in the same system as everyone else. • Multi-jurisdiction deals are set up correctly.
Renova has closed the loop on project participants. A renovation lead and a working project were loosely connected: turning an inquiry into a project with a contractor, a client and a schedule meant checking by hand who was who. What changed: Managing project participants and converting a lead into active work now happen as a single operation. It has been tested under simultaneous use: two sessions at once do not drift apart in the data. The core mechanism is built and tested; the full contractor journey – payments, documents, messaging – is still ahead. What it gives you: • An inquiry becomes a project without manual checking. • Records of who runs a site no longer get lost at the seam between lead and project. • Two people can work on one project at once without conflicts.
ChatX now has a company wiki. Knowledge is usually kept everywhere except the messenger: pinned messages, files on a drive, in the heads of the longest-serving staff. What changed: A shared wiki – pages the whole team can edit, with full edit history. You can see who changed what and roll back to an earlier version. What it gives you: • A decision or process discussed in a channel is kept alongside it, not in a separate service. • Knowledge is not tied to one person. • Any edit can be rolled back.
Describe the task: advisory, a product launch, partnership or investment. I reply within one working day.
Where I have been quoted and the subjects I am asked to speak on.
Everything needed for a programme or a comment, ready to use.
Petr Fedin advises fashion businesses on economics and transformation. He is the founder of the IT products Syntha, ChatX and Renova.
Petr Fedin works in fashion where strategy, commerce, product, data and capital meet. He has many years of management experience in large multi-brand retail: open-to-buy, assortment matrix, demand forecasting, margin and stock turn. He leads diagnostics, growth strategy and turnaround work, and builds his own IT products — Syntha, ChatX, Renova and others.